that terrifying feeling when you are finishing a book and THERE AREN’T ENOUGH PAGES LEFT FOR ALL OF THE THINGS THAT NEED TO HAPPEN.
- Fan: my creys. my feels. hold me.
- Translation: The emotional impact of this episode/line/character is almost beyond my capacity to hold in my feelings. I could really use the support of my fellow fans.
- Fan: how does your face even work you DICKFACE JUST TAKE MY OVARIES YOU ASSWIPE ugh i will never be able to reproduce
- Translation: I find this person to be very attractive and am oft left stunned by his/her seemingly flawless physical appearance.
- Fan: i cannot. i am unable to can.
- Translation: I am deeply in awe of this art/fanfiction/person/etc. It feels as though I've temporarily lost the ability to function.
- Fan: omg omG I HATE YOU FUCK YOU UGGGH GO DIE
- Translation: I love you. Every fiber of my being burns with a passion hotter than one thousand white-hot suns. I may or may not have a chewed-gum shrine of you in my closet.
No one will reblog this from me.
- my mom: you can't stay online forever
- me: is that a challenge
- PENCIL: You know, I'm really sorry.
- ERASER: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
- PENCIL: I'm sorry, 'couse you get hurt because of me. Whenever I make a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller every time.
- ERASER: That's true, but i don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though, one of these days, I know I'll be gone and you have to replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.
- random blogger reading this: what
- me: OTP
ambedo n. a kind of melacholic trance in which you become completely absorbed in vivid sensory details—raindrops skittering down a window, tall trees leaning in the wind, clouds of cream swirling in your coffee—which leads to a dawning awareness of the haunting fragility of life